PROGRAMME – FRIDAY JUNE 29th, JESSOP WEST EXHIBITION SPACE, UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD
- 10am – introduction by Amanda Crawley Jackson
- 10.20am – Bhavani Esapathi
- 10.40am – Bryan Eccleshall
- 11am – Simon Marginson
- 11.20 – break and informal discussions
- 11.40am – Dan Smith
- 12pm – Florian Kossak
- 12.20pm – Luke Bennett
- 12.40pm – SKINN
- 1pm – Lunch, walk with artist Sid Fletcher (depending on weather), informal discussions
- 2pm – Angelina Ayers
- 2.15pm – Rachel Genn
- 2.30pm – Cristina Cerulli
- 2.50pm – Carolyn Butterworth
- 3.10pm – Matt Cheeseman
- 3.25pm – Discussion led by Laura Sillars and Lesley Guy
- 4pm – music, wine & informal discussions
- 5pm – close
To book a free place (and free lunch), please register here.
The event will take place in the Jessop West Exhibition Space at the University of Sheffield.
For a location map, please click here.